Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- State Provides Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) UpdateDEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS DAVID Y. IGE GOVERNOR ANNE PERREIRA-EUSTAQUIO DIRECTOR FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 8, 2021 STATE PROVIDES PANDEMIC UNEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE (PUA) UPDATE HONOLULU — The Hawaii State Department of Labor & Industrial Relations (DLIR) today announced that programming updates and federal funding has allowed the department to initiate benefit payments for […]
- CARES Act Extensions SummariesFor two summaries of CARES Act extensions click here.
- CARES Act Extension Update 1/5Click here for six pages of graphs explaining the CARES Act extension of UI benefits and assistance.
- State Provides Unemployment Insurance & Assistance Benefits Update on COVID-19 Relief Bill/CARES Act ExtensionsDEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS DAVID Y. IGE GOVERNOR ANNE PERREIRA-EUSTAQUIO DIRECTOR FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 28, 2020 STATE PROVIDES UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE AND ASSISTANCE BENEFITS UPDATE ON COVID-19 RELIEF BILL/CARES ACT EXTENSIONS HONOLULU — On Dec. 27, 2020, a federal COVID-19 relief package that extends and provides additional federal unemployment benefits was signed […]
- DLIR Director Provides Update on CARES Act Unemployment ExtensionsDEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS DAVID Y. IGE GOVERNOR ANNE EUSTAQUIO DIRECTOR FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 23, 2020 DLIR DIRECTOR PROVIDES UPDATE ON CARES ACT UNEMPLOYMENT EXTENSIONS HONOLULU — The Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR) today announced some of the details regarding H.R. 133, which in part provides extensions to […]
- Unemployment Insurance & Assistance Fraud InfoAs reported across the nation, fraudsters are targeting state UI systems in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic through various schemes and identity theft. Bad actors are using stolen personal information from sources outside of the department, such as from massive external data breaches like the Equifax breach, to apply for benefits and attempt to […]
- Wishlist for CARES Act ExtensionFor a wish list of items DLIR is requesting for any potential CARES Act extension click here
- Resources for Unemployment Insurance Claimants with Exhausted BenefitsThe following is a list of resources that may be available to you as the COVID-19 Pandemic continues: DLIR Workforce Development Division Get job-ready and prepare for your future with jobseeker services provided by the Workforce Development Division (WDD) http://labor.hawaii.gov/wdd/home/job-seekers/: Job Search Assistance and Workshops to help you find and keep a job Resume Preparation […]
- A PEUC Message for Our CommunityFor a signed copy click here. A Message for Our Community On the Pandemic Extended Unemployment Compensation Program from Anne Perreira-Eustaquio, Director-DLIR I wanted to personally reach out to all of you and acknowledge that we at the DLIR have heard your concerns and frustrations over the processing of Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) claims. […]
- An Unemployment Insurance Message for Our CommunityA Message for Our Community from Anne Perreira-Eustaquio, Director-DLIR I wanted to personally reach out to all of you and acknowledge that we at the DLIR have heard your concerns and frustrations over the processing of Unemployment Insurance and Pandemic Unemployment Assistance claims during this pandemic. We too are frustrated as the DLIR strives […]