- Job Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Poster)
Mandatory poster required by law to be posted prominently in the workplace. Informs employers and employees of their rights and responsibilities under the Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health Law.
- Ergonomic Survival Guide For
- Working Safer & Easier for Janitors, Custodians and Housekeepers
- Chapter 396, Hawaii Revised Statutes, Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health Law (amended 2002)
- Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health Standards
- HIOSH Handbook for Small Businesses (2015)
Handbook is being provided to assist small business employers in meeting the legal requirements imposed by, and under, the authority of the Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health Law and in establishing their own safety and health programs. For a print copy, call the Consultation and Training Branch at 808-586-9100.
More publications are available on the OSHA website at www.osha.gov.