Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- New Elevator Permits & Payments Available OnlineState Makes New Elevator Permit Applications and Payments Available Online HONOLULU—The Hawaii State Department of Labor & Industrial Relations (DLIR) today announced that installation applications for new elevators and kindred equipment and personnel hoists at construction sites will only be available online beginning August 6, 2013. The online form provides contractors a simple, one-stop application […]
- Hawaii’s Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6% in JuneJobs Increase by 7,600 Over the Year July 17, 2013 HONOLULU—The Hawaiʻi State Department of Labor and Industrial Relations today announced that the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for June declined to 4.6 percent, from 4.7 percent in May. The last time the unemployment rate was 4.6 percent was in September 2008. Statewide, there were 617,250 […]
- Hawaii’s Unemployment Rate Declines to 5.2% in DecemberView Release
- Hawaii’s Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.3% in NovemberView Release
- Email Scam Alert – Employers’ Unemployment ContributionsThe Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR) is warning employers of an e-mail scam in which employers in various states, including Hawaii, are receiving e-mails that claim to be from the Massachusetts or New York “Division of Unemployment Assistance (DUA).” The emails declare that former employee(s) have filed unemployment claims and request the […]