Have this information readyPosted on Apr 4, 2020 in Main
Have this information ready
You need to provide us with the following information when you apply for unemployment benefits online.
Please have your information ready!
- Your Social Security number.
- Your name, birthdate and contact information (for example, mailing address, phone number and email address).
- Your highest level of education.
- The names and mailing addresses of all your employers during the past 18 months, including part-time and temporary jobs.
- The dates you worked for all employers in the past 18 months. Use your best estimate if you don’t remember the exact dates. Our system will not accept a future date. If you are still working, use the date you last worked before you apply for benefits.
- If you normally get your work through a union, the name and local number of your union.
- If you were in the military during the last 18 months, your DD-214, any member copy, 2 through 8.
- If you were a federal employee in the past 18 months, your Standard Form 8 (SF8), “Notice To Federal Employees About Unemployment Insurance.”
- Your citizenship status. If you’re not an U.S. citizen, your work authorization information.
- Your bank account and routing numbers for your bank or credit union for direct deposit.
Your claim takes effect Sunday of the week you first apply, regardless of when you last worked.
COVID19: Claims can be backdated due to the high volume of claims that may have caused a delay.