News and Events
Wagner-Peyser – Request for Comment
Apprenticeship Hawaii Week – November 13-19, 2017
Apprenticeships in Hawaii: Info for Jobseekers | Info for Employers
- American Apprenticeship Initiative – Apprenticeships in Information Technology
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) – Online filing now available!
Aloha and welcome to the Workforce Development Division (WDD) Homepage!
WDD is a part of the Hawaii State Department of Labor & Industrial Relations (DLIR). Our division provides the following core services and programs to job seekers and employers:
- Free job referral and search assistance for both job seekers and employers.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with private and public sector stakeholders to meet various emerging trends, advancements in technology and other issues facing our economy.
- Collaborate with educators, employers, and labor unions to identify basic skills of all workforce entrants.
- Provide consultative and support services to both employers and laid-off workers in times of financial trouble.
Whether you are a job seeker or an employer, we hope that you will take the time to learn about our services and allow us to help you soon.