NOTE: HLRB DOES NOT HANDLE UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CLAIMS.
PLEASE CONTACT THE UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE DIVISION FOR ALL SUCH CLAIMS.
Hawaiʻi Labor Relations Board
Ka Papa Limahana o Hawaiʻi
830 Punchbowl St., Room 434
Honolulu, HI 96813
Telephone: (808) 586-8610
Fax: (808) 586-8613
Email: [email protected]
|THE MISSION OF THE HAWAIʻI LABOR RELATIONS BOARD IS TO ENFORCE AND PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF UNIONIZED PUBLIC EMPLOYEES (STATE AND COUNTY WORKERS) AND PUBLIC UNIONS TO ORGANIZE AND BARGAIN COLLECTIVELY IN BALANCE WITH THE EMPLOYER’S RIGHTS TO MANAGE OPERATIONS AS PROVIDED BY LAW AND TO FAIRLY AND EFFICIENTLY RESOLVE LABOR DISPUTES BROUGHT BEFORE IT.
THE BOARD ALSO CONDUCTS HEARINGS ON CONTESTED CITATIONS ISSUED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS, HAWAII OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (HIOSH) DIVISION.THE BOARD IS ATTACHED TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS (DLIR) FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND BUDGETARY PURPOSES ONLY.
The Board strongly recommends that all new complaints and other documents for cases before the Board be filed electronically through File & ServeXpress (FSX).
The procedure for online filing is as follows:
1. Sign the Board Agreement found here: https://labor.hawaii.gov/hlrb/files/2017/04/a-HLRB-25-Board-Agreement-Rev.-4-2017-FFF2.pdf
2. Email the completed and signed Board Agreement to [email protected].
3. The Board will reply to your email with instructions on how to register with FSX.
4. When you complete your FSX registration, you will receive an email from FSX with
your user name and password. If you DO NOT receive an email, you are not
registered and cannot access File and ServeXpress.
5. The login page for FSX may be found here: https://secure.fileandservexpress.com/Login/Login.aspx.
6. If filing a new complaint, you may proceed to file immediately after receiving an email
from File and ServeXpress with your user name and password. FILING A PROHIBITED PRACTICE COMPLAINT WITH THE BOARD IS TIME SENSITIVE. YOU HAVE 90-DAYS TO FILE YOUR COMPLAINT. THIS IS A HARD AND FAST RULE! If you are filing on an existing case, the Board will have to manually link your account to your case. FSX may take a few hours to show access to your case.
7. Documents filed will be served on the other parties if that option is checked, but you
must still include a Certificate of Service.
8. If you have any further questions, please contact the board at 586-8616.
廣東話/广东话 Chinese: Cantonese 國語/普通话: Chinese: Mandarin Kapasen Chuuk Chuukese ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi Hawaiian Ilokano Ilocano 日本語 Japanese 한국어 Korean Kajin Majôl Marshallese Gagana Samoa Samoan Español Spanish Tagalog Tagalog ภาษาไทย Thai Tiếng Việt Vietnamese Visayan Cebuano