New for Employer Registration

Posted on Jun 30, 2017 in News

In most cases, if you have employees working in Hawaii, you must pay unemployment taxes on their wages in this state.  Tax reports are due quarterly.  Liable employers must submit a tax report every quarter, even if there are no paid employees that quarter and/or  taxes are unable to be paid.   Note: Future hire dates are not accepted.

Employers may register their company at:

For general registration information:

Oahu (808) 586-8982

Hawaii Island: (808) 974-4095

Maui: (808) 984-8410

Kauai: (808) 274-3025