Calculating Incidence Rates and Other Statistics Data Links
- OSHA’s Recording Keeping FAQs
- Do you need to submit OSHA forms electronically?
- Establishments with 250 or more employees that are currently required to keep OSHA injury and illness records, and establishments with 20-249 employees that are classified in certain industries with historically high rates of occupational injuries and illnesses.
- If employers in State Plan states have questions about their obligation to submit injury and illness information, please contact your State Plan office.
- Federal Agencies should not report their injury and illness data through the Injury Tracking Application (ITA). Review Federal Agency reporting requirements.
Click HERE to find out more.
Shortcut to Electronic Submittal Injury Tracking Application (ITA) Login.