Certificate of Compliance

Request a tax clearance from the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations.  Use Form LIR#27, Application for Certificate of Compliance with Section 3-122-112, HAR

Hawaii Compliance Express
Vendors doing business with state and county agencies can quickly obtain proof they are compliant with applicable laws by using HCE.  To get started, you will need your Taxpayer Identification Number (FEIN or SSN), Hawaii Tax ID#, Unemployment Insurance Identification number (UI ID#), if applicable, and a valid credit card for the $12 annual registration fee to complete the transaction.

Go To:  Hawaii Compliance Express