Employer with Legacy AccountPosted on Feb 5, 2019 in Main
The Department of Labor and Industrial Relations, Unemployment Insurance Division has launched a “New and Interactive” Employer Web Application. It’s a one-stop, self-service web application which provides employers with online access to their UI account information such as their tax rates and reporting history. Employers will be able to report quarterly wage data and make contribution payments, request for direct deposit of refunds, complete online forms, and much more.
Admin users must login and certify that they are the owner, partner or member or corporate officer of the business because now you will have access to confidential information.
If you are the business owner and Admin user:
- Go to: https://uiclaims.hawaii.gov
- Under “For Employer”, click on “Get Started”.
- Enter your Online Business ID and email address
- You will be prompted to a page that requests you to certify that you are the owner, partner or member or corporate officer of the account, check “Yes” and then “Certify”.
Any sub-users on your account will be moved to the new website. As the Admin user, you need to login and assign rights to them under the User Management section.
If you are not the business owner:
- Select ‘No’ and proceed with the prompts indicated on the screen. This will take you to the old site to login to file and view low earnings reports (LER) and appeals.
- To access the new website, the business owner must have a sub-user account created on the old site. The Admin must designate the business owner sub-user as the Admin user.
Account Inquiry – View reports filed, payments made, tax rate history and more
Enter Quarterly Wage Data – Enter employee quarterly data
Submit Quarterly Wage Data – Submit Quarterly Wage and Contribution Report
Payment – Pay Contributions through ACH Debit
Forms – Submit forms to manage your account
File Weekly Report of Low Earnings – Enter and submit claimant’s weekly low earnings reports.
Appeals – File or view an appeal.
Request Credit Refunds – Request employer refund by direct deposit
Notifications – View notices
For more detailed instructions, go to: Employers with Legacy Accounts
If you have questions, contact 808-586-8982 or 808-586-8915.