Team Leader Resources
Planning and Conducting Rapid Response Activities
- Rapid Response Desk Aid – The 10 Quality Principles of Rapid Response. Rapid Response Teams embrace agility and continuous improvement while broadening program awareness, continuous relationship building, and developing new strategies to meet employer and worker needs.
- Rapid Response Event Summary Report
- WARN/Layoff Report from WDC to Local Rapid Response Teams
- Recognizing Workforce Opportunity Chart
- Intervention Timeline Chart
- Session Sign-In Sheet – Tool for collecting dislocated worker data at rapid response activities.
- Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Employer Satisfaction Survey